<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2762781000713511285?origin\x3dhttp://misszhuin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 30, 2009
♥ 夜
夜深人静

此刻的我

对你的思念

更是深了

原来三个月后

我还是停在原地

似乎在等着些什么

可明知这只是空等而已



我依然那么想你

这是为什么?



♥Yours Truly

Photobucket

I’m who you want me to be.
cos you’re my one and only.
cos you were all I ever wanted.
cos you were all I ever needed and more.
cos i’m falling for you.


♥ Blogger

I'm Zhuin, or Crystal.
Passion in fashion and food :D
Having great friends, great family and a 100% boyfriend.
I love them and they brighten up my life :D
Enjoying my life :)
Imma 17 this year.Birthday on 19 of March- i'm a Pisces ♥


email. facebook

♥Gone with the wind

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010


♥Other


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥Links

My Crazy Friends.
Kentdy
B.Shin
Bren
Deping
Derrick
Taki
YeeMun
YanYan
Zirou
Baby Sam
VonVon
XiaoQing
Jess
Jacky
JoJo
ZhiQi
Jean
JenYee
Angeline
JiaJiun
SMKTC P.B.Cina


CREDITORS
Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain Codes


ShoutMix chat widget